Tuesday, February 17, 2009

IT FINALLY SNOWED IN BAKERSFIELD!!!

Okay, so it's been really cold in Bakersfield and it just won't snow. It snowed 2 feet within a 3 hour period at Tom's work closing the I-5 for 14 hours, so... he loaded up the truck and brought the snow home. The kids had a blast sledding and having a snowball fight with the neighbors.
Taylor showed everyone how tough girls are...
Ryan tried to break a land speed record...
and Carrie?...She just looks too cute!!!
And the best thing, Dad got a good days of sleep after an 11 hour day at work.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I remember when snow use to be fun like that! ;) Looks like everyone had a great time!! I bet you were the most popular house in the neighborhood!

Wendy said...

Now that is the kind of snow I like. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun with the snow.