Monday, February 23, 2009

AUTO CLUB 500

Ryan and I went to the Auto Club 500 NASCAR race in Fontana on February 22nd. We left the house at 8:00 am and got home at 10:30 pm. Although we kept getting the threat of rain the day was Awesome!!! Kevin Harvick is our Driver, but he blew his engine in lap 208 of 250. Matt Kenseth went on to win the race. Ryan slept all most the entire trip home which was a good thing since he had school the next morning. This was the first time Ryan or I have ever been to a NASCAR race and it certainly will not be the last.


Me and Ryan on the front stretch, there is an 11 degree
banking here and it increases to 14 degrees in the turns.

Ryan on the front stretch just past the start finish line
looking back to pit road. Clint Bowyer's car car
in the background. And Kevin Harvick's car on pit road
before the race.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

So cool! I bet it was an awesome day. Ryan must have been so excited about the whole thing.