I guess we've slacked off on the blog posts with the inception of our facebook accounts. Lets see if anyone still reads this.
Ryan turned 12 years old in October and "FINALLY" got a cell phone. (I don't know what we were thinking.) Ryans was the last birthday cake that will be "just okay" (Refer) to "CAKE
PICS" later.
Ryan received the Aaronic Priesthood and was baptised for Grandpa Bob at the Fresno and Mom and Dad were sealed. Julie and I were sealed to our parents. It was an incredible day for all in attendance. The Temple Presidencey said "we have'nt felt the Spirit in such great abundance since we've been serving".
I turned 43 in October...STOP LAUGHING!!!!
I turned 43 in October...STOP LAUGHING!!!!
I feel 42 still so I guess that's a good thing.
Thanksgiving was at our house, a smaller crowd due to some family (Chad and Jackie) traveling for the Holiday.
1 comment:
Tom...43! The age does sound old, but you still look like a 20 something. :)
Very neat to see you and your son both holding the priesthood.
Post a Comment