
So, as you all recall the girls gave up dancing for a career in Softball. Jolene was the coach of the under 8 girls Texas Longhorns. Taylor, Carrie, and Isabel were on the team together. We had a great season especially the last game where the girls made two double plays and had some great hits.

Jolene, I mean, Coach, giving the starting lineup. Taylor...pitching...Carrie...second base...Isabel...Gardening and short stop. We held our practice's at Bimat Elementary.


Taylor loved playing catcher when she wasn't pitching. Carrie pitched the last game and actually did a great job.

And so, the season came to an end, our party was held at Mountain Mike's Pizza. Erick Berg was the team sponsor.
1 comment:
Cute Pictures... That is too cool that your girls got their cool aunt to coach! You are so lucky to have a sister in town like that.
I must say I have been bad on the blog...Facebook is just to quick and easy.
Post a Comment