Monday, December 29, 2008

Catching up!!!





Here are a few pictures from Christmas day. What would have taken 5 minutes took about 30 minutes because we started out with each of the kids opening one gift at a time. That got old real fast though. We think the kids are happy. We all stayed in pajamas most of the day, actually till about 3 o'clock. We had Cornish Hens and rice for Christmas dinner. YUM!!! YUM!!!

So the gift of the year for the kids...yeah right...for mom and dad!!! was the Wii. What a cool game system!!! All was great until the GIRLS decided to remove a game disc with a butter knife two days after Christmas. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Guess what...? There was no disc in it. SSCCHHWWEEWW. I guess we have all used a butter knife for something other than its intended purpose...BUTTER!!! All is good at the Bey house. The Wii still works, Jaime fixed it before daddy got home from work, and appears to be undamaged.

We got slimed with a virus on our 7 year old computer just before Christmas. Major problems. Soooo, we got a new one of those too. Yeah us!!!? Luckily we purchased an external hard drive two weeks before and downloaded all our pictures to it. If you haven't saved your docs and photos to something other than your computer. DO IT NOW!!! And watch out for a pop up warning about ANTIVIRUS2008. It's EVIL!!! Just Say NO!!! It looks like a message from Microsoft, but it isn't.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like it was a fun day at the Bey house. I totally agree with you on the Wii being for the adults, I bugged my parents enough about how we need to have a Wii at Grandma's house that they finally got one...and they love it!!! I hope you have a great New Years!!!!

the Andersons said...

Fun Christmas Day at the Beys!!
We got a Wii too, 'we' love it as much as our kids do...hee hee
Yah I'm so glad you joined the blogging world Jaime...well probably Tom more than Jaime. I'll have to add Tom's name to my list too.
DianaBTGO.blogspot.com is my Blog.
Fun stuff!!

Sariah said...

What fun Jamie, Your kids are darling! My girls enjoyed looking at your pictures. They are dying for World Tour. It looks like your kids love it! -Sariah
www.sariahtlk.blogspot.com