Saturday, November 15, 2008

A QUICK OVERVIEW


Our little boy has grown up and graduated from Cub Scouts. Ryan earned his Arrow of Light award.

What a proud day for us. Ryan really dedicated himself to earn his Arrow.


Now, we can all be prepared for Aaron to earn his Arrow. Ryan will be a great mentor.

Jaime was selected as Rookie Receptionist of the year from the Southern California territory at a recent Weight Watchers conference. She has only been working at WW for 8 months. She is going to Leader Training in December and will then be able lead her own meetings. She has been successful with WW and wants to encourage others to lead a healthy lifestyle.


Tom coached Carrie's soccer team to a 8-1-1 season and placed 5th in the area tournament. Not bad for a group of 6 and 7 year olds.
Go Green Extreme!!!

No we're not retired...yet. But this definitely beats working!!

Just keep walking...it's right in front of you!!!

Ryan, Taylor and Carrie love the beach.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the pictures!

Amy said...

Fun pictures! I love that you have a blog now! (even Angie blogs occasionally... you can too ;)
Looks like you guys are doing great!!
Send me your email address and I'll add you to my blog. (it's a private blog)
-Amy (Harrison) Hanks

Wendy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a fun way to keep up with friends and family. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! Time certainly does fly! And I'm looking forward to your pictures from the Carrie Underwood concert. I love country concerts!

Amelia said...

That is awesome. You two look like Bob and Joanne already! :) Yay for having a blog!

Amy said...

Yes, I totally forgot to add my email address... duh! dhanksfamily@gmail.com
(i have a pregnant brain... let's blame it on that!)